Case Study – Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for ZimmerBiomet
The ZimmerBiomet Institute is the medical education arm of this global orthopaedic devices company.
Since about 2004, Roy has worked closely with Zimmer (as it was then) as a facilitator for high-level advisory board and since 2006, 2-4 times a year, he has trained a large number of surgeons in both presentation and facilitation skills.
The full-day course includes training on all aspects of making impactful, engaging and entertaining presentations.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Powerpoint
- How to avoid preparing and rehearsing the wrong things!
- Basic and more advanced stage techniques that give you confidence and control
- Some brilliant (and little known) ways to transform your use of Powerpoint.
- Handling questions and discussions confidently and effectively
- What to do when things go wrong.